Saturday, June 14, 2003

J'adore Paul Frank
Yes I love monkeys. And today I proved that fact by standing in line at the Paul Frank Annual Warehouse Sale for 3-1/2 hours. Wait - make that 7 hours. Damn, the line was a nightmare - and after 4 hours you think to yourself - god i've waited like a moron this long, how can I leave?? That's the hook.

So cut to me and Skog - 7 hours later waiting in line to buy our goods. And boy did we get our money's worth. Most of the sweatshirts that were $50 were $10, Pajamas that run for like $65 were only $20. Almost everything was priced $5 - $10. Skog and I both said it was possibly the worst day of our lives. We both hate lines, hate standing, and hate screaming. That's all it was for 7 hours straight. But - I got some great stuff that I will love forever -- and I better cause you can bet your a$$ I'm not going through that again.