Wednesday, June 04, 2003

Vacation's all I ever wanted

So if you stay 10 years at my office they give you $1000 and a week's vacation to spend it on - the stipulation? You have to come back and do a slideshow about it. God. So although my ten years is far away - but closer than I'd hoped, I've already thought of a great slideshow. Instead of going somewhere - I'm going to just spend the money and take pictures of me shopping. Pictures to amuse and confuse the Partners. So here are Top five ways to spend $1000, Well, not really, but I get a kick out of seeing if people at the office take me seriously...It'll be a great slideshow...

5. A picture of me handing money to a hooker on Santa Monica
4. Me feeding a parking meter.
3. Me buying a cheeseburger happy meal at McDonald's
2. Me buying a pair of Manolos.
1. A picture of me buying crack in Hollywood


1 Comments:

Anonymous Saul said...

The dude is completely just, and there is no skepticism.
link

Saturday, December 24, 2011 12:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home