Sunday, July 13, 2003

I scream you scream we all scream for CURRY

Today for dinner we ate take out from Curry House. When we went to pick up the food there were signs everywhere for a photo contest where you send in pictures of you or your family enjoying curry.

My favorite photo subject is my brother - so we bounced around a few ideas. My brother wanted to dress up like a giant carrot and have me photoshop him into a bowl of curry. Uh - I didn't care for that idea plus where the hell was I going to get a giant carrot suit? Next idea was him sitting with his arms around two chicks in a hot tub - filled with curry. Again I vetoed this idea. Hello this is a family restaurant. So I opted for the old standby. Basically me taking pictures of him eating. I must have a million of these but they always crack me up.

So here's our entry. I hope we win.




1 Comments:

Anonymous Phillip said...

In my opinion everyone must look at it.
cheap flats | Sudbury hotels | pickling salt

Wednesday, January 25, 2012 12:01:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home