TOP TEN THINGS I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS
Every year we do a "Secret Santa" for our family. Where we write down a list of things we want under $50 and whoever pulls your name just buys off the list. I thought I was well prepared this time, but NOW I've found so many other things I really want. Poo. True - most of them are over $50 - but this is just a wishlist so who cares.
1. Fish's Eddy HULA coffee mugs
- these are too cute!
gift wrap. ($7)
-Sure giving gift wrap is a weird gift but since I LOVE paper it's not sooo weird.
3. Let it Be; Naked
- The Beatles ($12)
- The sound difference is amazing. I can't wait to load this on my IPOD
4. A one year membership to www.iomoi.com e-stationery ($15)
- It allows you to send personalized emails to people with cute custom designs. Very smart, why didn't I think of that? Test it out here...
5. Return to Tiffany tag Necklace
- I have always wanted this necklace, as much as it looks like a "dog collar" as someone once noticed. But it looks very good with a collared button down shirt. Of which I have many.
6. Dual Purpose Tongs
-You know I love Martha Stewart, I'm sure you can find the same items somewhere cheaper (Surfas) but hey - I love my kitchenware.
7. Gucci blush/brown pochette purse
- Do I need another purse? No. But I love the shape of this one. And the color is gorgeous. It's all about the design.
8. Depeche Mode 101 DVD
- I saw this movie in the theater with my cousins. AND we were at the original concert as well. Now it's on dvd and the extras are great, according to Mike P**M
. Plus it's like $10 less at www.deepdiscountdvd.com
PLUS free shipping! Who could ask for anything more....
9. Alton Brown's Good Eats dvd pack
- This is the best cooking show on television. You learn so much and he is entertaining as well.
10. Single Button Fleece Cape
-I am an accessory kinda gal. I can't get enough of them. When I went to the opera on sunday with my mom it was FREEZING. If only I had a nice warm black cape to wear....