Monday, February 02, 2004

It's just a rumour that was spread around town
Please read Wil Wheaton's blog entry entitled "SHIPBUILDING." That is some good stuff. I first became enamored with his blog when I noticed he quoted a lot of Elvis Costello lyrics, HEY! That's twice I've mentioned Elvis Costello in the past two blogs! What is up with me?

Anyway, Wil is a great writer. How many times have I sat in a Starbucks and thought the exact same thing. I also feel the same way every time I see a white van - especially when it's parked next to my car. I always feel like that side door is gonna slide open and someone is going to abduct me...

1 Comments:

Blogger gfh said...

To prepare for world of warcraft gold his big date,FFXI Gil a young man went 2moons gold up on to the roof AOC Power Leveling of his apartment building in order Atlantica gold to tan himself.Not wanting any tan lines to show, he sunbathed in the nude. Unfortunately,maple story power leveling the young man fell Knight Online Noah asleep while on the roof, world of warcraft power levelingand managed to get a Guild Wars Gold sunburn on his "tool of the trade".aoc power leveling He was determined not to miss his date,flyff power leveling so he put some lotion 2moons dil on his manhood and wrapped it 2moons power leveling in gauze.The blonde showed dog clothes up for the date at his apartment,Maple Story Power Leveling and the young man treated her world of warcraft gold to a home flyff gold cooked dinner,power leveling after which they archlord money went into the living room to watch archlord power leveling a movie.During the movie,last chaos gold however

Sunday, July 12, 2009 8:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home