Monday, May 10, 2004


**click on cake for larger image...

60 years
This week is my grandparents 60th anniversary. At King's Hawaiian Bakery they do photo cakes. So I stole Gram's wedding picture, (which is a whole other story of my grandma wondering where it was for two weeks...) the bakery scanned it, put it on an edible sheet of sugar and laid it on the cake - totally cool.

My Grandpa was shocked and amazed at such a sight. Course, when I took out my camcorder he was also shocked and amazed and asked me when that was invented. Hello - like 20 years ago.

My Grandma loved the cake so much she refused to cut the face part. I told her to nibble around their heads til only their eyes were left. haaaaaaa

Happy Anniversary old fogies.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Gyles said...

It cannot have effect in reality, that is what I consider.
Rivera Maya | landscaping | swinger wife

Tuesday, February 28, 2012 4:03:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home