Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Fountains of poo

Man I'm tired. The kid and I went shopping. There are HUGE 4th of July sales. Unbelieveable. I love having gift cards, especially now that I don't have any money. It's as if I have cash, when I really don't. Then again, I love to open packages, a bunch of tiny little gifts on Christmas morning is the best. I don't care if there's a cookie inside, it's just fun to open!

Speaking of cookies, or tossing them, I fed the baby "real food" for the first time - they say to wait til their like 6 months old, he's only a week shy so I thought I'd give it a try. Hello, not a good idea. He was sitting on the ground and suddenly a fountain of poo was spewing out of the back of his pants. His little bowels just didn't agree with rice cereal I guess. Oh well. We'll have to try again next week....

2 Comments:

Blogger Jordan said...

ewwwwww :( Better luck next week.

Wednesday, June 30, 2004 5:04:00 PM  
Blogger bRuiner said...

This was a mental image i coulda done without :-)

Gotta start with that gerber applesauce stuff. I remember when my nephew started on that, my sister decided to try the creamed pea's one.... and the face he made was hilarious.

When it starts coming back out his mouth and onto the floor is the hint that they are full :-)

Thursday, July 01, 2004 7:26:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home