Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Amazing RACE how sweet the sound


I know I'm late but I finally watched part two of "Trading Spouses," where the moms had to determine the other family's use of the $50,000. It was crazy. The Poor lady gave the whole amount to the Nana of the Rich family. And man did she deserve it! That Rich mom didn't do shit. The Nana did everything. I wonder if her friends watched the show and realize what a crazy bitch she was. I wonder if her kids thought the same thing...

Onto more reality tv - on the Amazing Race they had to eat an entire bowl of caviar. Two pounds. God that's disgusting. Two pounds of anything is disgusting. I just hope that next week the Christian Models get voted out. They screwed over every team and did some very un-christian things. I think Jesus would be pissed.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate to admit that I watched the first installment of Trading Spouses. It was actually worthwhile. You know Nanna and Mila (is that her name?) will continue with a grand friendship and the son will go along and get to know Mila's boys. Ms. Blondie didn't do much to salvage her own rep did she.
-kat

Friday, July 30, 2004 11:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home