Monday, July 26, 2004

Domo Arigato Mr. Roboto


Well we didn't go see Keanu this weekend. Oh well.

However, we did get to go out to a movie to celebrate our wedding anniversary. We went to Kyle's favorite theater, Grauman's Chinese in Hollywood. I'm telling you that sound system was so loud I felt like I was being shaken out of my seat. My only complaint about that place, besides the inordinate amount of tourists, is the bathrooms. They are old and in the basement and you have to climb down these curvy stairs to get there. It's kind of creepy. Especially when you're trying to make your way down there in the middle of a scary movie. Yeesh.

Anyway, we saw i, robot. I've said it before and I'll say it again. I HATE ROBOTS. I do believe that they are evil and will kill us all. Believe it. However I love Will Smith so it all works out.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

congrats on your wedding anniversary!! :)

Monday, July 26, 2004 1:11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home