Friday, July 02, 2004

Happy Fourth of July!

** Let me revise this post - sTivo reminded me that every 4th of July is ALSO the weekend of anime expo. I heard that this year over 25,000 people pre-registered! Can you believe that? I won't be going but perhaps we should have bRuiner write up a review for us. I predict it will be something like this: "A weekend of men w/b.o. dressed like sailor moon." **

For some reason the only pretzels I really love are the ones from Disneyland. They are the tastiest. They also come in a cute Mickey shape.



Fourth of July was a huge deal for us as kids. We went to Disneyland for FOUR days and stayed at the hotel! This happened every year growing up. Thinking about it today - that's nuts. Especially the cost of things nowadays. I can't even afford one night in their hotel these days!

When I was small I wanted to grow up and work for Disney and Hello Kitty. I did both. I guess my goals are met, now I can retire. HA!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Disneyland for 4 days? Nah, the cool crowd hangs at the anime convention!

SteveK

Friday, July 02, 2004 9:39:00 AM  
Blogger justJENN said...

Oh my god Steve, I totally forgot about the anime convention every 4th of july!

Friday, July 02, 2004 12:23:00 PM  
Blogger SouthernMom said...

You worked for Disney and Hello Kitty?! Sounds exciting!

Friday, July 02, 2004 9:36:00 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

oh my gosh, I really really wanted to work at Sanrio when I was younger. To be surrounded by cuteness and that constant scent of sweetness.. it just seemed a fun place to work at. Plus pencils galore!! :)

it probably wasn't THAT exciting huh.

Tuesday, July 06, 2004 3:07:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home