Wednesday, July 07, 2004

I can see clearly now



My oh my - summer tv is just getting good. The Amazing Race is the best show on tv. Where else can you see so many cool parts of the world and get so much in-fighting, all in one episode? If we're learned anything from past seasons, it's that if you're old, super-religious, or fat, you're not going to win. I must admit I was lured to this season because one of the teams features Allison from last year's Big Brother. She's a crazy beyotch - and I think she can win.

I am also hooked on Newlyweds. This episode Jessica gets lasik eye surgery. I have been trying to convince my husband to get it done, ever since I did it 5 years ago. He says he's waiting to see if I get any side effects, such as blindness. So far, so good. It was the best thing I ever did. It only took 10 minutes and the minute I sat up I could see out the window all the way down the street. Now that was cool.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lucy said...

I watched the first episode of the Amazing Race yesterday and I'm totally hooked. I was planning on watching this season because of Allison also (hated her on Big Brother, I was a Justin fan) but I forgot it started this week - I was soooo happy they repeat it on Saturdays!

Have you watched the Ashlee Simpson Show?? I hate her. Jessica is so much better :)...

Sunday, July 11, 2004 6:56:00 PM  
Blogger justJENN said...

ashlee is not very attractive, not that that's her problem - her show is boring...

Wednesday, July 14, 2004 6:18:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home