Friday, July 30, 2004

I want CANDY


It's August! My favorite month because --- well my birthday of course!! This is the first year I'm not doing a big party or anything.

August is a month FULL of all my friends birthdays, not to mention my brother's bday which is two days after mine. We spent years sharing birthday parties as kids and I hated it. Maybe that's why I always threw big parties as an adult. Cause I wanted to make it my own day for once.

I love buying gifts for other people and let me tell you - I picked a perfect one for sTivo this year. Candy Crate sells "Retro Candy" kits. Old skool kinds of candies you had as a kid. I sent sTivo the 1970's box. It was filled with over 2-1/2 pounds of candy - Tart & Tiny's, Pop Rocks, Now and Laters. All his faves. Next year I better send him a diabetic kit.

1 Comments:

Blogger jon said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Sunday, October 02, 2005 7:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home