Tuesday, July 20, 2004

I want a new MOMMY

I just watched the worst show on tv. And I will watch it again next week...

Trading Spouses was originally a British show called Trading Wives but that was too risque for America. I did not want to watch this show, it sounded awful. But sKog called me and demanded I change the channel cause it was too good to miss. He was right.

On this show they traded moms between a rich family and a poor family. And when I say rich, I mean RIIICCHH. Those people are living LARGE. And man was that rich mom a queen beyotch. She had the poor kids up in there making her breakfast while she slept in. It made rich people look like a-holes. Whereas the poor mom was super nice and when she did the puzzle with the rich kid he even said, "my mom would never spend time doing this with me." That's disturbing.

Oh well, I'm sure next week tides will turn. Apparently each family wins $50,000 but the opposite moms decide what the families spend it on. Now that sucks.

 

2 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

oh my gosh... you just made me want to watch it! i kept on hearing the promos on the radio today and thought "oh my gosh, that sounds so trashy!!"

now I'm super curious! :)

Wednesday, July 21, 2004 1:28:00 AM  
Blogger Marlicia said...

I was hoping that you were watchng that show last night. Wasn't that rich mom a beyotch???? I can't wait to see it next week when things really start getting ugly!!

Wednesday, July 21, 2004 8:21:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home