Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Running on a dream


Aw man. The Amazing Race is over for me. I thought for sure Allison and Donnie were going to take it all the way. Now they need to find a new reality show to go on. I'm sure Donnie could get on a dating one like the Bachelor, he's a good looking guy who loves bitchy women.

The teams consist of people who have a close relationship. My husband and I could never go on that show, we'd kill each other. I know I'd end up looking like Allison, yelling in the street like a crazy woman.

The funniest show on tv --? The Assistant starring Andy Dick. Now that's comedy. He basically incorporates every reality show punchline and puts these people through the ringer to become his "assistant." He calls this one guy by the nickname "A**hole." As in, "Good job, a**hole." Think Trump, but HIGH.

1 Comments:

Blogger SouthernMom said...

For some unknown reason I have become slightly addicted to Outback Jack. (Shhhh, don't tell anyone)

Wednesday, July 14, 2004 1:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home