Wednesday, July 21, 2004

WHOA.


Well, Comic Con is this weeks peeps. I'm not even into comics, but last year I went -just to see Kevin Smith - and I wasn't disappointed. It rocked. I wasn't going to go this year - with the baby and all - until Kyle pointed out something very crucial in the lineup.....

Keanu Reeves is going to promote Constantine.

Holy crap. Not that I haven't seen him up close and personal before, but wow, how cool is that?! I don't like scary movies, and this one looks freaky. But I've seen every Keanu movie so how can I not watch this one? It's based on the DC comics - Hellblazer. View the trailer here.

Guess who else is going to be at the Comic Con - that's right folks, BOTH Corey Haim and Corey Feldman. You heard me.

4 Comments:

Blogger SouthernMom said...

whoa...they're really putting out the big bucks for both Coreys!

Friday, July 23, 2004 3:49:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoah! I'm so jealous! Keanu is scrumptious! You lucky girl, you! :)

(alysha - www.alyshajane.com)

Friday, July 23, 2004 8:27:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Corey's reunited...that's gotta be a sign of something.

That sounded like a great time. I got the Kevin Smith/Stan Lee comic movie they did but haven't gotten to see it yet. Spiderman 2 was great

Saturday, July 24, 2004 10:45:00 AM  
Blogger Kevin Church said...

I think we're going to have to break up.

Go read some real HELLBLAZER comics and talk to me then. :P

Sunday, July 25, 2004 4:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home