Wednesday, August 04, 2004

living together in perfect harmony...


Black and White cookies are a New York institution. If you've never had one, then surely you've heard of them on Seinfeld - when Elaine and Jerry went to buy the babka? If you've never heard of babka, well I just can't help you. You are pastry deficient.

So I made black and white cookies, but get this, I made them MINI. Oh yeah. The same frosty goodness, only tiny! They were very tasty. Black and Whites have the consistency of cake, so they were like tiny petite fours. Very yum.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lucy said...

Are the black and white "getting along"? :) Sorry, I watch too much Seinfeld...

Wednesday, August 04, 2004 9:52:00 PM  
Anonymous Fredrick said...

I read really much effective material here!
landscaping | nude pumps | nude pumps

Monday, February 27, 2012 4:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home