Monday, August 23, 2004

Sweet Dreams

I like going to tea, but usually it's pretty hoity toity. But now - that's all changed. If you live in the Los Angeles area, I highly suggest you go to Jin Patisserie on Abbott Kinney in Venice.

Jin has a cool relaxed asian-esque vibe. Maybe what some people might would label as "asian fusion?" Don't ask me what the hell that means, all I know is they opened a place down the street called Casa Arigato that makes Mexican-Japanese food. Don't ask.

Back to my point. Jin Patisserie is a cute little place with a beautiful grass garden patio, perfect since it's close to the marina. We're talking summer breeze, here people. The owner and head chef, Kristy Choo is the nicest woman and she makes these gorgeous unbelievable desserts all by hand. It's amazing, she is truly a master.

Even if you don't want to go for tea, just stop by and take a look at her dessert showcase, you'd swear you were in a Prada showroom, only instead of couture - it's all...edible...pastries. Good lord.

She even does custom MINI cakes for parties, check this out. Each one fits into the palm of your hand! So cute.

Go to her website and scroll over the images to witness just some of her creations, they'll make your mouth water.

2 Comments:

Blogger Leslie said...

Sushi Casa Arigato...I've seen that place. Tres L.A.

I'll have to check out that patisserie too! If you see a weird woman salivating outside the window...don't be alarmed. It's just me.

Monday, August 23, 2004 8:18:00 PM  
Anonymous Wilfred said...

To my mind every person ought to browse on it.
loan calculator | Tampa Florida weather | horny wives

Wednesday, January 25, 2012 10:52:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home