Monday, September 06, 2004

The hills of Los Angeles are burning, palm trees are candles...


What is with this heat?? We live by the beach and I'm dying, so I can't imagine what the inland or valley is like. If I lived there I'd commit suicide and to do that I'd just have to step outside for a second and then I'd be burned alive.

It's so hot I can't even think of cooking. So we went to breakfast at...get this...IKEA. Who knew they served breakfast? Apparently from 9:30am to 11am you can get a plate of bacon, eggs, potatoes, pancakes with lingonberry sauce and coffee for only $1.99. It's darn good and filling too. The website says you get a cinnamon roll but we got the stupid pancakes with lingonberries instead. Dammit, those cinnamon rolls are good.

2 Comments:

Blogger Giao said...

Breakfast at Ikea! For $1.99! I never knew. What wonders will they turn up next? It may be that I'm hungry, but reading the stuff you get for Breakfast at Ikea made my tummy rumble. Yum!

-G ( http://www.xanga.com/gnomeg )

Monday, September 06, 2004 10:33:00 PM  
Blogger foodiechickie said...

That is cheap. I've made the pancakes at home with Ikea Lingonberry. Damn I miss it!

Tuesday, September 07, 2004 10:32:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home