Thursday, September 02, 2004

I feel for you. I think I love you.

Now that the in-laws are gone, I can get on with my tv watchin'. Ah Big Brother, how I've missed thee. This show is stone cold boring, but I'll take what I can get this summer. Tonight they announced that someone has to leave the house in 48 hours. Of course I searched the internet like a mad woman to see who Drew (head of household) decided to nominate for eviction. If you don't want to know what's going to happen Saturday, don't read this --- Drew put up Marvin and his girlfriend Diane for eviction.
Funny sidenote - my mom was channel surfing and found this show.
My mom:
"Why is there a goth girl and a cowboy sitting on a couch?"
My uncle:
"You must be watching a very special Halloween episode."


Also I watched my tivo'ed MTV Awards. This year was dull, too bad Dave Chapelle wasn't the host. And where the heck was that crazy ho Britney Spears? She lives for these things.
Another funny sidenote - I watched part of this at a family gathering.
Kyle's younger cousin (she's 13):
"Who's that lady singing with Kanye West?"
His other cousin (my age):
"Chaka Khan."
The younger cousin:
"Oh, it's someone from the olden days."


WHAT?? Don't make me get Turbo and Ozone on your ass for that one.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jenn,
Thanks to putting me in the same age category as you, even though I'm a decade older! Made my day!

--Kyle's other cousin

Friday, September 03, 2004 9:36:00 AM  
Blogger Lucy said...

Try this link for Big Brother spoilers - they have info way ahead of time because they have the live feeds subscriptions... http://p200.ezboard.com/bbb3livefeeds ... don't click on that if you don't want to know because they posted the name of the person who was evicted and the next HOH already...

Little late, but happy birthday!!

Friday, September 03, 2004 6:20:00 PM  
Blogger justJENN said...

ha ha - i totally go there for spoilers. At first I didn't get why they call it "Hamster Time". Now I get it, it's like Big Brother is just like watching hamsters...uh, at least I hope that's the reason...

Friday, September 03, 2004 10:02:00 PM  
Blogger chad said...

she's not goth.

Thursday, September 09, 2004 11:09:00 AM  
Blogger justJENN said...

I know she's not goth, but according to Unkie Chuckster, she is.

Thursday, September 09, 2004 12:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home