Wednesday, September 01, 2004

I'm Gallagher up in here

It's September - whee!! Just a warning, I will be posting about food for days on end. Since we had a couple of parties last week, we made A TON of food. I've got pictures and instructions, galore.

First up - I was told by my mother to bring fruit salad to the party. I didn't want to waste that nice watermelon, so I carved it up! You know I love carving pumpkins, and this is way easier, trust me. I'm telling you, a Santoku knife is a must, there is no better knife on the planet. What else can cut straight through a cantaloupe with one swoop?

So anyway - here's my watermelon fruit basket, as well as the instructions.

1 Comments:

Blogger funkyjenn said...

What would you do without a Santuko?? I don't know what I'd do!! I love it!

Thursday, September 02, 2004 1:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home