Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Kids kick ass

School's back in session. How do I know this? Cause everyday at 3pm, these kids cross the open field in front of my house. First come the girls, who - for some reason - feel the need to yell "BITCHES" at the top of their lungs. What the hell, is that their gang name or something? And how can they be in a gang - they're only in the 6th grade!

Then come the boys. There is always two of them who start beating the shit out of each other while a circle of kids watches and cheers them on. Backpacks flailing, Trapper Keepers...awry. Kidding, do they even make Trapper Keepers anymore? Whatever. It's bad. One time I wanted to call the cops cause the fat one was totally kicking the little one's ass. I never bothered to look to see if it's always the same two, I doubt it.

Anyway, shut up kids. Oprah's on and I want to see what she gives away next.

1 Comments:

Blogger Giao said...

Hee hee! I love the Oprah comment. I don't get why 6th graders are pretending to be such hoods so early in life either...but I think they do still make trapper keepers in more updated fabric covered versions. I know, I wondered for a long time too and then bumped into some at Target (not sure if they're by the same people or called Trapper Keeper anymore, but same concept is at work).

Tuesday, September 14, 2004 9:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home