Monday, September 13, 2004

she drives me crazy


My kid is starting to crawl, but who cares - Oprah's new season starts today!!

And man, is it just me, or is she becoming that "crazy billionaire" that grants people's wishes? Today was totally insane because she gave the entire audience a new car. I said the ENTIRE AUDIENCE.

And for real, she had two EMT's on hand in case anyone had a goddam heart attack. I don't know if you saw that SNL sketch where they made fun of her audience members going nuts and ripping each other's arms off, but that's way too close too home.

2 Comments:

Blogger Leslie said...

That's freakin'INSANE!
I do have to admit, though, I'm an Oprah freak! Yes, I admit it. Isn't that the first step to recovery?!

Monday, September 13, 2004 8:19:00 PM  
Blogger foodiechickie said...

Wow. That's awesome!

Tuesday, September 14, 2004 9:48:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home