Thursday, September 02, 2004

Shopping Spree


Ok. I got $75 in amazon.com gift certificates for my birthday. Even though they don't expire til February, of course I've spent it all already. Here's what I bought.

1. A Kitchenaid mixer cover.
I've been meaning to make my own, but who cares.

2. A book on Spanish phrases.
I self-taught myself spanish, and I need to make sure my pronounciation is correct.

3. Cartoon Cakes by Debbie Brown
You have GOT to see this book. It's amazing what she does with sugar paste. I will be doing trial an error for the baby's upcoming birthday party...

4. You are the Quarry - the new Morrissey cd
No explaination necessary

5. Wacky Cakes and cookies
Again, prepping for the baby's party...

6. College Dropout - the new Kanye West cd
Because I drink Boost for breakfast and have Ensure for dizzert.

3 Comments:

Blogger alexis said...

That cake book is amazing! Please post some pics so we can see how it turns out. Good luck!

Friday, September 03, 2004 9:41:00 AM  
Blogger bRuiner said...

The new Morrissey CD is really good. #2 is the one they play on the radio, but i'm totally hooked on #3 and #6 sooo freakin good.

I heard on Kroq that a Depeche Mode tribute band and a Cure tribute band are playing at some Elk's lodge somwhere... wtf? hehe

Friday, September 03, 2004 12:15:00 PM  
Blogger justJENN said...

I see. So your favorite song isn't "all the lazy dykes," then? ha!

Friday, September 10, 2004 9:54:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home