Friday, September 10, 2004

turn it on


Goodbye summer, hello new tv season. The Apprentice was last night. Gotta give it up for the freak who wears bow ties and walks with a cane. That jackass is outta there. Also - those women candidates are crazy beyotches. Seriously - scary. Note - lime green jackets will get you no-where. The best quote of the night was when that one dude said that the guy's bow ties were P.I.M.P. That's good tv.

Also Big Brother is winding down. The only thing worth talking about is the fact that Drew wore a "Goonies" t-shirt with Sloth on it. That's all I noticed - I couldn't tell you what happened on that episode.

3 Comments:

Blogger Giao said...

D'oh! I missed The Apprentice because hubby just got back from his business trip around the same time the show came on and we had to go and eat. Hoping one of the NBC stations reruns it again!

Friday, September 10, 2004 10:55:00 AM  
Blogger justJENN said...

they're re-running it tomorrow night. Giao, email me, I don't have your address, I have a question for you!!

Friday, September 10, 2004 11:02:00 AM  
Blogger SouthernMom said...

I can't believe I missed the Apprentice. I'll have to catch that re-run.

Friday, September 10, 2004 6:00:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home