Sunday, September 19, 2004

tv obsession


I'm a sucker. I never get into reality shows til the very end. Then I become obsessed. I signed up for the free 3 day trial of the Big Brother online feeds. I thought this would be lame, but damn is it addicting. I'm missing the Emmy's just cause I'm sitting here watching Drew eat corn on the cob. Good lord. Let this show end soon.

However! I am designing my new online store at the same time, so it's not a total waste of time. Just a partial waste....

4 Comments:

Blogger Leslie said...

Jenn--it looks great (your front page that is!). So what did you decide to use? (dreamweaver?) Are each of those boxes jpegs or is that a table? I'm about to relaunch my site soon too! :)

Monday, September 20, 2004 12:03:00 PM  
Blogger Lucy said...

Go Drew! I get a headache listening to Cowboy talk...

Drew eating corn on the cob was more interesting than last night's Emmys. :)

Monday, September 20, 2004 12:21:00 PM  
Blogger justJENN said...

Oh Lucy - tomorrow's the finale!!! I put my money on Drew to win.

Monday, September 20, 2004 1:44:00 PM  
Blogger justJENN said...

Leslie, I'm using Dreamweaver, man is it a snap. Although sometimes I long for html coding, call me crazy.

Those images are jpegs and soon they will have rollovers. We'll have to wait and see if it all works out ...

Monday, September 20, 2004 1:45:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home