Tuesday, September 28, 2004

www.justjenndesigns.com

There are no jobs at my office, and it doesn't look like they want me back anytime soon, so I have to take matters into my own hands.

I spent the past few months designing my online store and staying up late wrestling with dreamweaver and html. Finally....it's done!

www.justjenndesigns.com

I am selling baby goods, stationery and lots of gift items. I have a license and am open for business! Now if I can just figure out how to keep one foot on the sewing machine and the other on the kid who just learned to crawl....

Take a look and let me know what you think!!

**Want to be notified of our sales and new products? Send an email to justjenndesigns@yahoo.com with the subject: "SUBSCRIBE", join the email list and receive a free gift with your first order!

5 Comments:

Blogger foodiechickie said...

Congrats! Its fab! I will link you!

Tuesday, September 28, 2004 12:39:00 PM  
Blogger Leslie said...

Jenn --
The site looks FAB! :) I love the bibs....the tie one is hilarious!!! I'll keep you in mind as I'm sure I'll do my rounds on the Baby Shower circuit this year.

CONGRATS on the launch!

Tuesday, September 28, 2004 2:05:00 PM  
Blogger SouthernMom said...

It looks great, Jenn! I love that polka dot ribbon you used.

Tuesday, September 28, 2004 8:43:00 PM  
Blogger Giao said...

Yay! Congrats! Glad you got the paypal stuff sorted out!!

Wednesday, September 29, 2004 1:14:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice set up. I wish you well.
-kat

Wednesday, September 29, 2004 5:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home