Tuesday, September 21, 2004

You have just been PHILiminated

Ok, this is my final word on tv. Man, I haven't watched the tube this much in a long time. Usually I just TIVO everything and watch it sometime the next morning. But with two finales tonight, I handed the kid to the husband, and parked it on the couch.

Drew won Big Brother, which is cool. I thought that idiot Cowboy was gonna win, he needed the money that's for sure. I can't imagine being locked in a house for 80 days, how crazy.

Then Chip and Kim won Amazing Race, THANK GOD. I wanted them to win. The part where the girl Jesus freak totally had a mental meltdown on the ski slope was classic television. You'd think Jesus would've cut her some slack. If we learned anything from the show, it's that Colin and Christie are total jackasses. I fell for the stupid 'faux suspense' at the end, thinking they actually had a chance. Screw you CBS for toying with my emotions.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

Ha ha Brandon and Nikki... God says NO!

YAY FOR CHIP AND KIM! :)

Wednesday, September 22, 2004 12:45:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home