Saturday, October 16, 2004

60 years

This weekend was my grandparents 60th anniversary - 60 years!! It was a huge party with like 150 people, it was Hawaiian/Japanese themed. Don't ask me why, we're not even from Hawaii - I just attend, I don't ask questions.

In this case, I didn't even get to attend! My cousin and I were at the tables outside - our assignment was to take everyone's picture with a digital camera and then print it on the portable printer and slide it in a frame. Only..it wouldn't...slide...in. Crap. I had to hand cut each one of those buggers. We were out there for 5 hours. We missed the entire party. Ha- crazy!

The old people (and I do mean old) were dumbfounded by the portable printer. They couldn't believe their eyes when the pictures were coming out right in front of them. They stood around us in a circle and ooh'ed and ahh'ed. Totally hilarious.

60 years. Most people never even meet their grandparents, all four of mine are still alive. Pretty good genes I guess.


1 Comments:

Blogger foodiechickie said...

Wow that is great 60 years! Only one of mine is alive. My grandma in California. Sorry you had to miss it.

Monday, October 18, 2004 8:17:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home