Thursday, October 28, 2004

hang your chads

I voted today. This whole early voting thing is a lifesaver. I hated waiting in line for some cranky old bat who forgot her glasses, to look for my name in a giant leaf of papers. That was what deterred so many people from voting...I assume.

Anyway, this time around I happily lined up for touchscreen voting. What a welcome change, and so easy! So it's a little impersonal, at least I was in and out of there in 15 minutes.

It was cool cause if you made a mistake you could always go back. And I did hit NO, when I meant to hit YES, so thank goodness the system worked. The machine was so advanced it even allowed me to order a pizza. Just kidding.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kevin Church said...

Yeah, they're nice and shiny, the new voting machines, aren't they? But, you know, with things like this and this, I know I'd much rather not use them. Letting private corporations with direct ties to the Republican party run an election is not how I think we should be doing things. Hell, I'd feel the same if they were dems.

Thursday, October 28, 2004 8:21:00 PM  
Blogger justJENN said...

as long as i don't have to wait an hour and half for 4 idiots to look for my name - i don't give a crap.

i have faith that my vote counted.

Thursday, October 28, 2004 11:55:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home