Sunday, October 24, 2004

pick at it


I can't believe that from now to December every freakin' weekend is booked with something to do. Amazing. I've got so much going on my head is spinning.

So I took a break and played Katamari Damacy. It's a cute kids video game where you roll around and pick up objects. Whoever designed this game was CLEARLY high. There are crazy colors and some weirdo moustached King, very "Yellow Submarine".

I am very bad at it of course. My carpal tunnel inhibits me from using those stupid joysticks. I'm going back to my sewing...

3 Comments:

Blogger Nanette said...

That game is AWESOME! My boyfriend plays it all the time. :)

Sunday, October 24, 2004 4:57:00 PM  
Blogger bRuiner said...

It looks like a kids game... but i wouldn't say it is :-) I told everyone about it at work, which is why you have it now.

Yesteray I got up to 22 meters, grabbed a couple of hot air ballons and windmills. Lots of fun :-)

bRuiner

Monday, October 25, 2004 9:37:00 AM  
Blogger justJENN said...

I told my husband about that game long ago, then he comes home and goes, "bRUiner got this new game..." Ugh. Hello, no one listens to me.

Monday, October 25, 2004 10:22:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home