Tuesday, October 19, 2004

puff d*ddy


I just realized I've done nothing for Halloween. I can't get a good pic of my kid to carve into a pumpkin, so I've been avoiding it. Also, I haven't got him a costume. Why am I so uninspired?

Despite all that, I made some cute little zipper puff bags. I was going to make them as stocking stuffers for Christmas, but decided to practice on this upcoming holiday instead. I'm gonna pass em out to some of the kiddies at Rusty's wedding.

They're fun and easy to make. I taught my mother-in-law to make them, cause she has a zipper phobia. Zippers are not that hard people, face your fears. I made eight of these little babies tonight, but I just didn't feel like posting the instructions. I made eight for god's sakes. I'm tired.

5 Comments:

Blogger foodiechickie said...

See you did something Halloweeny! Target and Kmart have some inexpensive costumes if you just want to buy them!

Tuesday, October 19, 2004 11:25:00 AM  
Blogger SouthernMom said...

*raises hand* I have zipper phobia. I want to make this cute little barrel bag to haul my knitting in, but I have to put a zipper in it. I'm not looking forward to it. Those little puff bags are just adorable!

Tuesday, October 19, 2004 1:56:00 PM  
Blogger little things said...

Those are the cutest bags! I am waiting anxiously for the instructions to see if I can attempt to make them!

Wednesday, October 20, 2004 7:33:00 AM  
Blogger justJENN said...

target and kmart. got it.

oh and - zippers are your friends.

Wednesday, October 20, 2004 5:54:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, it's da Anykine Bags! PeppermintTina mentioned on her blog that you were making these cute little pouches too. Makes me wish I knew how to sew. The lucky kiddies, or non-kiddies, who will get these puff bags are going to love them. Awesome portrait pumpkins, by the way.

aloha,
Jo

Wednesday, October 20, 2004 6:18:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home