Monday, October 25, 2004

tweeDy bird

Tweed is so IN right now, it's enough for me to keep it OUT of my closet. Well, I'm usually not for jumping on the trend wagon, but I'm never one to pass on a deal. I went to Old Navy this weekend and they were having a huge clearance PLUS an extra 50% off.

I found a nice tweed jacket, not overly cute, but just boxy enough to make me look twice. I needed something for Rusty's wedding this weekend cause it's gonna be COLD. I took it up to the counter -- $12. NICE. Perfect for my budget. While I was there I also picked up a chicken costume for the kid. Why a chicken? Because it was three dollars sucker, that's why. Next year when I'm more prepared I'll sew him a monkey costume. I swear!

2 Comments:

Blogger foodiechickie said...

Great deals!! Glad you found a costume for the baby.

Monday, October 25, 2004 12:32:00 PM  
Blogger Giao said...

Jenn, you always crack my sheeit up. You really, truly do. Thanks!

Also, boo! I missed that stinking sale because I was in Michigan in a car all weekend long!

Monday, October 25, 2004 8:54:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home