Thursday, November 18, 2004

behind the Orange curtain

I have never seen an episode of the O.C. Why should I - we live right by there, who cares. HOWEVER, I have started to watch MTV's Laguna Beach: The real O.C....good lord is that show addictive. Maybe because they are real people and the O.C. tv show is just made up crap. Who knows.

All I know is watching that show takes you right back to high school. When the only important things in life were boys, friends, and everyday was a new drama. Seems like it was just yesterday. Suddenly I'm in my 30's and up at 6am cooking breakfast for my husband and kid. What happened?

Also I started watching the Real World/Road Rules challenge. I didn't even know there was another one. You know you're old when the only person I recognize on that show is Eric Nies from Season One.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I watch both those shows too! I've only caught a handful of Laguna Beach...since I don't watch it all the time, I can't tell where I am in their story! But you're right, it is addicting! Don't miss that "Happy Birthday, Jessica" thing on tonight! I'm sure your Tivo will catch it! ;)
-Hiroko

Thursday, November 18, 2004 5:42:00 PM  
Blogger anne said...

My sister in law is on maternity leave and is ADDICTED, I say, ADDICTED to Laguna Beach. I haven't seen it yet, but I swear it's all she talks about. She wants me to start watching it so I can be "in the know."

Thursday, November 18, 2004 7:04:00 PM  
Blogger justJENN said...

Ha ha, "Happy Birthday Jessica." I will be watching that.

I missed the first two eps of Laguna Beach but I am trying desperately to get my tivo to catch em. I wonder what those kids think about the show looking back on it??

Thursday, November 18, 2004 8:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home