Monday, November 22, 2004

gift registry

Remember how on Sex & the City, Carrie was complaining that the downside of being single is that you never get to cash in on gifts on registrys? Your friends are having wedding showers, baby showers, all of these things that you have to keep shelling out for - and if you don't get married or have a kid, you never get payback.

Not that giving isn't a good thing, it'd just be nice to get some back. I agree. That's why I was very happy to give lots of gifts to my friend Lucky who's getting married this week. She has been to ALL of my many showers and I greatly appreciate it.

Congrats LUCKY!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jes said...

Hi Jenn...speaking of gifts, I got my VERY creative card today and the gift certificate to Starbucks. Now why would I be dissapointed by that?? I LOVE Starbucks....yumm...yumm!! THANKS so much!

Hopefully you'll get yours tomorrow...let me know! LOL

Monday, November 22, 2004 2:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home