Tuesday, November 02, 2004

hit the road jack

Today we went to the mommy and me movie. It was "Ray", the Ray Charles story. It was a really good touching movie, however, no one told me it was three hours long. Geez Louise, the kid was NOT HAPPY. I ended up having to walk out on the last ten minutes.

Another movie I FINALLY saw was "Jersey Girl". Man what a tearjerker. It was really good, I can't believe it took me so long to see it. I'm a bad Kevin Smith fan, bad bad bad. If you weren't going to see it cause you don't like J-Lo, don't worry, she dies in the first ten minutes.

2 Comments:

Blogger thesoulofhope said...

Thanks for the reveiws, both movies are on my to see list

Tuesday, November 02, 2004 7:52:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, you're still ahead of me. I just haven't rented it yet. I will admit, I wondered how Kevin Smith would translate to kid friendly. I thought it would either be really inappropriate or a commercial mess like Silent Bob & Jay meet Ordinary People.

Yeah - Ray looks good. What's with Jamie Foxx making 2 movies in a row I would like him in?
-kat

Friday, November 05, 2004 5:07:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home