Saturday, November 20, 2004

sinfully delicious


God I suck.

I joined RubberSol's "GIFTY" program, and not only did I forget to put something in the package, but mine wasn't very creative. Wah.

The point is to be paired up with someone and send em a gift in the mail. I love getting mail, so this sounded all good. The theme was "sinfully delicious" and truly that threw me, that had so many meaning, most of which didn't seem very flattering. ha ha. So I gave it my best. Here's the card I made, at least that part was on theme!

The words are on cards on hinges so when you lift it up, you get...
"Sinful?" - "Maybe."
"Delicious?" - "Definitely."

Jes - the rest of your package is coming in the mail. I swear it!

**for a better view of the card, click HERE.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jes said...

Jen, the card looks awesome! After looking at everyones gorgeous wrapping and all that, I felt like I wasn't as "creative" as I know I can be, but there's NO TIME to be! Store bought gift, store bought card....but it will still be yummy!! (Sent 2nd day air on Friday) (spent all my cash on shipping) haha!

I haven't received yours yet, and I'm sure it will be fine!! Later man!

Sunday, November 21, 2004 3:11:00 AM  
Blogger thesoulofhope said...

You do not suck, that card is GREAT! I am stressing a bit about my gift to Anne (http://bytwogirls.typepad.com/anne/)
a bit too- I threw in something that was made from one of my photos, but I am all nervous about the main gift I sent! I plan on doing much better the next round!

Sunday, November 21, 2004 8:34:00 AM  
Blogger Leslie said...

And I repeat, "Jenn is RAD!" Loved the card...it's propped up on my desk! It reminds me of our e-mails and dirty minds! Ha!

Sunday, November 21, 2004 9:32:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home