Monday, November 22, 2004

these are a few of my favorite things

Well, you already know what this post is going to be about, I don't even have to say it. Today was Oprah's Favorite Things episode. I wasn't as jealous this year because at least time she filled her entire audience with teachers. So they deserve it.

Here's the entire list. The thing I wanted most would be the washer/dryer. Those Neptune ones are supposed to be the bomb.

Man, one of these days I'm getting in that audience, dammit.

2 Comments:

Blogger little things said...

I want that washer/dryer, too!!

Tuesday, November 23, 2004 8:57:00 AM  
Anonymous Rudolph said...

For my part everybody ought to glance at this.
medicare card | furniture stores | how much are stamps

Wednesday, January 25, 2012 10:16:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home