Thursday, November 18, 2004

want to get DIRTY?

So on Oprah today they had the women from the tv show "How Clean is your House." They go to people's EXTREMELY filthy houses and clean it up. I would be damn embarrassed to show my house if I were these freaks...

This one woman was so nasty I actually felt sick to my stomach when they showed her house. She hadn't cleaned her toilet in years, it was filled with feces on the sides of the toilet and on the floor. And THAT was the toilet she used everyday!! She had 3 dogs and apparently they use her other bathroom cause there was dog poo strewn across the floor - everywhere. Why not clean that up???

Ugh, and if poo didn't make you sick enough, when they opened her fridge flies came out, I said FLIES. Also she had a box of strawberries on her table that were a year old and completely molded over, and in her bedroom there were actually plates of old food with ants on them...IN HER DRESSER.

M*ther f*er - what?? I don't care that this is a "sign of other problems" - she is positively nasty. You know the people sitting next to her in the audience were probably searching for some damn Purell in their purses. Sheesh, I'd get up and move seats just in case she brought some feces with her.

Right after that show I went and cleaned my bathroom.
I still feel sick.

6 Comments:

Blogger Jes said...

PUKING on my keyboard now!

I don't watch Opera, but it's funny that you do, because the Gifty Gift that I'm sending you today is one of her favorites, and she's made this little Maine Town business FAMOUS. That's all I'm sayin'....have a groovy weekend!

Friday, November 19, 2004 5:04:00 AM  
Blogger foodiechickie said...

Thanks I just barfed. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!

Friday, November 19, 2004 6:51:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw that show yesterday. I was sick too. I can't believe anyone can live that way! Even though she said she's perfectly healthy, I don't believe it. How can you sit on THAT toilet and breathe THAT air in your house and be "perfectly healthy"?? GROSS. And did you see at the end how Oprah asked if it's still clean? She's starting to let it go again...she didn't deserve that house cleaning! So disgusting. According to that doctor, her "disease" is called "hoarding". Okay, I can understand wanting to save certain things that mean something to you, but what did she think she was going to use that dog poop and moldy strawberries for?? YUCKO!!
-Hiroko

Friday, November 19, 2004 1:41:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't forget about the dog poop that was in the bed she sleeps in. Or the dog that likes to pee under the bed. Or the maggots in one of her pans in the kitchen. That goes beyond messy. Even beyond filthy. That's like a whole other level that there isn't even a word for yet. YUCK!

Saturday, November 20, 2004 8:39:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh crap, crap, crap.... (no pun intended!) Yes, I saw that when I was sitting at home after my Lasik.... I was so disgusted I could barely finish my food... ugh..

Saturday, November 20, 2004 6:10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was laughing out loud about what the people next to her were probably doing!!! I agree. I also cleaned my toilets after that show. She was pathetic.

Thursday, November 25, 2004 9:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home