Wednesday, November 10, 2004

wishing and hoping

We are two weekends away from Thanksgiving, you know what that means? I gotta get my Christmas wishlist together! Cause that's when our family pulls names and we hand over our lists to some lucky family member who has to buy us something for under $50.

I have two more weeks so I'm going to add to it as I think more about it. I'm gonna post it on the internet so it'll have easy access. Unless of course my grandma pulls my name. Then I'm outta luck.

My wishlist.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jes said...

I've never heard of CHOW magazine! I LOVE Barefoot Contessa and Crate & Barrel....we have a C & B outlet here in Maine, I'm glad it's a bit of a drive though....I'd be there too much! Sweetpea

Thursday, November 11, 2004 4:27:00 AM  
Blogger Leslie said...

I've caught a couple of episodes of Barefoot in Paris.....but I did not know that she had a book too!

The Contessa cookbooks are some of my faves - -- nice n' fattening! Oh well!

Friday, November 12, 2004 12:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home