Wednesday, December 15, 2004

chicken soup for my soul

Oh man, I think I'm sick. I have a headache and a sore throat. I'm still able to function, but I passed out on my grandma's couch yesterday. I think your body just gives in when it needs help.

It's hard to take care of a kid when you feel so crappy. We went out to get me some cold medicine and I saw lots of strollers...white kids with non-white women pushing them. Am I the only person in Los Angeles who doesn't have a nanny?? I wish I had a nanny right now...for myself. I need someone to tuck me in. I'm beat.

3 Comments:

Blogger Nanette said...

Get well soon, Jenn! :)

Wednesday, December 15, 2004 3:13:00 PM  
Blogger foodiechickie said...

Feel better!!!

Thursday, December 16, 2004 7:50:00 AM  
Blogger Giao said...

Oh Jenn! Maybe you got what I had a week or so ago. Yucky!

I hope you feel better soon. Nothing like feeling like arse and having to take care of a little person too.

Take care!

Thursday, December 16, 2004 8:34:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home