Wednesday, December 01, 2004

the freshmakkkaahhhh


I love anything grapefruit. I have grapefruit soap, I have grapefruit scented candles, I eat grapefruit for dinner, I can't get enough.

So imagine how I started salivating when I read about my fave candy - GRAPEFRUIT MENTOS!! Doh! I have to have them!

I found them online but you have to buy an entire box. Now spending $28 on Mentos might put my husband over the edge so I am resigned to search every "doghouse, farmhouse, outhouse" in the Los Angeles area.

I already have STivo out scouring the streets as we speak...

3 Comments:

Blogger Leslie said...

Hey Jenn!
I just bought some Grapefruit Salt Scrub from Trader Joe's --- you'd love it, I tell ya! The scent itself will do you in! AND the best part is that it's CHEAP!!!!

Wednesday, December 01, 2004 3:47:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jenn! I'll look out for them in Hawaii for you! They had those other flavors... :)
-Hiroko

Wednesday, December 01, 2004 3:56:00 PM  
Blogger little things said...

I tried them last time I was in Hawaii... bought them at Shirokiya... very, very yummy! But since I have been back on the mainland, I haven't spotted them anywhere!

Thursday, December 02, 2004 7:17:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home