Monday, December 20, 2004

low income housing

I've been busy! Good lord Christmas is this weekend, so my mom were on our annual gingerbread house kick. This year we made NINE to give as gifts to some lucky peeps.

We started by rolling tons of dough and assembling the houses...

Then the fun part - decorating...

This year I added a little touch by making fondant snowmen. It was the first time I'd tried using fondant, and man was it simple! This may be my new fave thing!


Next year we have big dreams and want to do an entire village! My brother thinks a gingerbread crack house is in order...



5 Comments:

Blogger Nanette said...

Those are so cute! I especially love the snowmen!

Monday, December 20, 2004 6:11:00 PM  
Blogger foodiechickie said...

Muhahahahahah.

Tuesday, December 21, 2004 7:43:00 AM  
Blogger Giao said...

Good glory, Girl, you are incredibly productive! Dang!

I love the fondant snowman. So cute!

Tuesday, December 21, 2004 8:09:00 AM  
Blogger Leslie said...

You crafty girl, you!!! Man I wanna eat one of those houses.....

Wednesday, December 22, 2004 1:36:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've always wanted to play with fondant too but for some reason haven't. Your results are great. Did you watch the Gingerbread House competition on Food Network? Your water reminded me of it.
-kat

Thursday, January 06, 2005 7:26:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home