Wednesday, December 08, 2004

photo-chopping

I have a secret regarding that last post. The family picture I used on the ornament...was partially fake. It was a perfect picture of the three of us that we took at Rusty's wedding, so we were all dressed up. However, the baby blinked and so his eyes were shut. I went into photoshop and chopped out his head and put in another head with his eyes open. I did a rough cut so it wasn't totally clean and it looks like his hair is lighter than usual. Still, you'd be hard pressed to know the difference unless I told you. HA!

I use photoshop alot. Like when I took a picture for the office and I thought I looked fat so I went into photoshop and slimmed myself down. I looked nice and skinny and no one was the wiser. Ha, fooled you suckers...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's awesome. I want you to doctor up some photos of me with a full head of hair.

yo bro

Wednesday, December 08, 2004 11:04:00 PM  
Blogger SouthernMom said...

Ooooo...you are so bad!

(um, hey, can you do that skinny thing for me? *ahem*)
hehe

Thursday, December 09, 2004 9:04:00 AM  
Blogger Leslie said...

Hilarious you are!!! :)

Could you crop me on another body, like, say....Britney Spears? I think I'd be able to fool others. Not only cuz your photoshopping skills are grand, but b/c sometimes people confuse me w/ Brit. You know how it is! :)

Thursday, December 09, 2004 3:41:00 PM  
Blogger Giao said...

Ha! Clever girl!!

I use Photoshop a lot too. Usually because my house is untidy and looks even worse than untidy in photos. =)

Thursday, December 09, 2004 4:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home