Sunday, January 23, 2005

GIFTY 2 electric boogaloo

click for a larger look

Well my GIFTY2 arrived today! Man, Australia is along way away. Jen was the perfect GIFTY partner for me, one - because of her name. hahah And two - because she and I have the same tastes.

She crocheted me a powder blue scarf (a color I am really into this month, and she didn't even know that!), two very cool tea cups with silicone bands so you don't burn your hands (genius), a little pink kitty, and, best of all, little rice molds.

Cooked rice goes into the molds and when you pop them out, they are in cute shapes. My kid will love this, since he just started eating rice. It just so happens that I am always looking for rice molds, since I already have some of these Hello Kitty ones.

GIFTY rocks!

10 Comments:

Blogger SouthernMom said...

What an awesome Gifty! I am really liking the rice molds. And the tea cups? Very cool.

Monday, January 24, 2005 8:02:00 PM  
Blogger alexis said...

OMG! Those Hello Kitty rice molds are the cutest things I have ever seen. Must get them right now. Lucky lucky girl! :)

Monday, January 24, 2005 8:41:00 PM  
Blogger alexis said...

Where do you get rice molds? Found a couple on eBay, but they don't look like yours.

Monday, January 24, 2005 8:59:00 PM  
Blogger Leslie said...

Whoa, those are so cool. Love 'em. And how come I've NEVER seen a H.K. rice mold?!

The scarf looks beautiful too!

Jen and Jenn....how perfect was that?

Tuesday, January 25, 2005 8:39:00 AM  
Blogger Giao said...

Oh! Most excellent Gifty goodies!

I saw something this morning in the Oriental Trading catalog that might appeal to all you Hello Kitty fans: HK Pez dispensers. I think they come in an assorted dozen. They look really cool!

Tuesday, January 25, 2005 8:52:00 AM  
Blogger foodiechickie said...

Score! Those molds are cool! Where can I find them!

Tuesday, January 25, 2005 10:41:00 AM  
Blogger justJENN said...

I will look at the stores around here - and let you guys know when I find them if you want to just pay me for them...

Tuesday, January 25, 2005 1:04:00 PM  
Blogger alexis said...

That would be so awesome! I definitely want some.

Tuesday, January 25, 2005 9:26:00 PM  
Blogger Nanette said...

Ohhhhh! I want some, too! :-)

Thursday, January 27, 2005 7:33:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

For your info, this is a new service for sellers to find buyers on eBay: http://www.tobayornottobay.com Please feel free to delete this comment if you wish. Thanks!

Tuesday, February 22, 2005 3:43:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home