Sunday, January 16, 2005

pieces of you


Holy crap. Do you ever have a revelation, like, you're just sitting there minding your own business and you remember something...weird?

I watched ONE episode of the Ashlee Simpson show (that was more than enough) and she was dating some pretty boy named Josh, who ends up dumping her ass. The guy looked familiar but I couldn't place him.

Then I'm flipping through InStyle magazine, and there's that same guy again as someone's date at Katey Sagal's wedding. Who is he, some man-gina who hooks up with chicks in Hollywood? What is with this dude, he's haunting me!

Then, just now, I was looking at the music on my iPod, and thinking, where did I get all this crap music, I certainly don't remember buying it. Then it hit me...I saw a cd by a band called Scene 23. Who the hell...OH YEAH. The faux band from that faux show "Popstars." Hello - that guy Josh was a member of that group!

Whew, what a relief. Now my mind can focus on more important things. Like the Brad and Jen split or the war in Iraq.

2 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

That SAME THING happened to me, except it was Carrot Top. That guy has been following me around everywhere LIKE CRAZY.

Leave me alone, Carrot Top!

Sunday, January 16, 2005 5:22:00 PM  
Blogger justJENN said...

if he's following you around, watch out. he probably has some crappy props in his backpocket.

Sunday, January 16, 2005 11:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home