Monday, January 03, 2005

smile and the world smiles with you

It's the new year and I'm all about organizing. There is too much crap around the house. Not to mention the millions of toys my kid got for Christmas.

Isn't it weird how you make a gift list and buy gifts for people, and they don't give you anything in return? Not that I want a gift, that's not the point, I just think it's odd that you think so hard about someone, and little do you know, they aren't even thinking about you. Ha! Meanwhile, you don't get someone else a gift and THOSE are the people that totally go out and get you something! Yeesh.

Anyway, the season is about giving and I am more than happy to give out tons of gifts. I just like it. Getting a gift is fun, it feels like someone is thinking nice thought about you.

Speaking of nice thoughts, having a baby makes you smile. NOT ME - I'm not having a baby, hello, but several friends of mine are. And that makes me smile.

2 Comments:

Blogger foodiechickie said...

Yeah I hate when people don't put much thought to the fact that hey there are other people in this world!!!

Yeah that is happy news about Leslie!

Monday, January 03, 2005 2:03:00 PM  
Blogger Leslie said...

Go on Jenn...catch the wave of baby madness! Pregnancy is pure insanity!

Anyway when I get my act together, I have a little something for ya.....didn't get you any of the traditional stuff from HI, cuz youse got connections. Anywhoo.....

check yer mail next week!

Tuesday, January 04, 2005 2:09:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home