Tuesday, January 18, 2005

working for the weekend

Well here's something new. I'm going back to work this week. Architecture is THAT lucrative that a paycheck is more important than my son. YEAH RIGHT. The money I am going to be making will be even more measly than before, since I am only going back part time. It's short term, for one particular project, and even for the little money I'll be getting, at least I can pay for this kid's over the top (not my choice) one year birthday party, as well as a few diapers.

The good thing is that I only work half days, three days a week, and it's only for two months. Guess who's watching the kid, that's right, O.G., Original Gangsta in the hizzy. We'll see how that goes.

My supportive husband who said it was "my choice", couldn't hide his joy when I got the phone call. HA! Poor guy, ours bills are killing him. I've got to admit I'm a little happy to be going back. And seeing as it's part time and there's an end in sight I'd say there's no way I could get that frustrated with the politics of that place. (We'll see.) At least I know I will be coming home to my son's sweet face.

4 Comments:

Blogger Giao said...

Eeee. You're right, a bit of fast (even if measly) dosh and a known end in sight make a world of difference. And part-time, cool. And best, that OG is taking care of your little fella. That is going to be phat.

Tuesday, January 18, 2005 12:10:00 PM  
Blogger foodiechickie said...

Good luck to you. It's a difficult thing. I wonder if you come home to the baby calling his great grandma Original Gangsta as well:) Too cute!

Wednesday, January 19, 2005 7:14:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds good. I hope it goes well.
-kat

Thursday, January 20, 2005 3:46:00 PM  
Anonymous Oscar said...

Really helpful data, lots of thanks for the post.
pregnancy hormone | business casual men | map of Antarctica

Wednesday, January 25, 2012 7:24:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home