Friday, February 25, 2005

9 sick days. I'm going to have to barf up a lung.

Kyle went to Vegas and all I got was this lousy cold.

It sucks being a mom cause even when you're sick you still have to take care of another human. Since I lost my voice, I haven't been able to speak the kid. I wonder if he thinks he's deaf? It's like Helen Keller's house up in here. Being sick blows, and it's even more depressing when you're home alone. I need someone to take care of me and make me feel well.

I think I'll just cough all over Kyle's side of the bed.
There. That's better.

3 Comments:

Blogger Leslie said...

Get better soon Jenn!

You're so funny (okay how many times have I said that now?). Maybe you can whip up one of those tees ("Kyle went to....."), and wear it when he gets home. That'd be a hoot!

Friday, February 25, 2005 1:05:00 PM  
Blogger alexis said...

Awww... that stinks! Hope you are feeling back to your normal self really soon.

Need some chicken soup?

Friday, February 25, 2005 8:14:00 PM  
Blogger foodiechickie said...

Even when ailing you are a riot. Really though I hope you get better. Should I express you some soup?

Saturday, February 26, 2005 6:28:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home