Saturday, February 19, 2005

Among your hounds of love, and feel your arms surround me.


I have a ton of “draft” posts up in this mother, but first things first…my day...

First we went to Kevin Smith’s Jay & Silent Bob’s Secret Stash, where I procured an autographed copy of Clerks signed by both Kev & Jason for a mint. Yay. Then our houseguest staying with us bought me a wonderful gift, a Brodie inaction figure. How sweet.

Next on to Amoeba, where said houseguest and Kyle wandered the rap/hip hop aisles and I went about my mission, to grab these:

Depeche Mode- remixes
Pet Shop Boys – Introspective
Kate – Bush – Hounds of Love
“A Tribute to Madonna” – (featuring Heaven 17, Dead or Alive & Gene Loves Jezebel)
and the coup of it all
“It’s Electric” (OMD, Yazoo, etc)


Finally, coming off that high, we went to see my *true love* on the big screen in ConstanTINE. I wish I could say it was the highlight of my day...let’s just say...I really liked it, but...disapointed with the lame Hollywood ending.

That was just the start of my weekend. More to come...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to go there someday. Physically. Tangibly. Even tho he has gotten lame and soft. Cool for you.

Does Keanu say "whoa" in this one too?
-kat

Monday, February 21, 2005 11:31:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home