Saturday, February 19, 2005

Cowboy Dan might stop by

The kid's party is tomorrow. I gotta say I'm relieved.

You know how I showed you those boxes and boxes of caramacs? Well here's what I plan to do with them. I hate dumb games of "who gets the centerpiece" blah blah blah - just give the prize and shut it. So to get rid of most of my decor and other things, I made these faux lotto tickets - "tiki tickets," if you will. (hello, luau theme)

click for bigger look...

I made it perforated so you can rip off the top card to reveal the photos underneath. Match three like items and win that prize. Most of them are choco mac nuts, but if you're really lucky you could win a centerpiece, a monkeypod bowl or...a can of new and improved flava SPAM...

6 Comments:

Blogger Nanette said...

You are so freakin' creative! I love it!!!

Sunday, February 20, 2005 12:48:00 AM  
Blogger little things said...

I love your tiki tickets!!

Sunday, February 20, 2005 9:20:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

parenthood is one of my favorite movies. hope the party went well!

mipmup

Sunday, February 20, 2005 5:40:00 PM  
Blogger Bailey said...

Why can't I see any of your pictures? When I click on them it says JustJennDesigns has expired?

Sunday, February 20, 2005 7:43:00 PM  
Blogger marezone said...

Did you rig the prizes so that family gets Spam and the chocolates? Such a great idea!

Monday, February 21, 2005 1:10:00 PM  
Blogger bRuiner said...

Monkeypod for the WIN!!!

Thanks for inviting us, it was great :-)

Best part was when everyone started singing happy birthday and the kid just *lights* up with a huge grin :-)

bRuiner

Tuesday, February 22, 2005 10:23:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home